Customer reviews and comments
something new and stumbled on SuperMP3Normalizer.
While reading I found that MP3Doctor PRO did that and more so I decided to
buy MP3Doctor PRO.
- Mp3Gain PRO User review Mp3Gain PRO User review: Thank you. I made a whole bunch of MP3's from CD's which i had. Over time, I guess I had not done them all exactly the same and found some played louder than others. I found this very annoying so went searching for a program that might correct this. This is how I found Mp3Gain. After trying the program I decided to purchase it.
- Some reviews and feed back from customers I asked a friend of mine about "how to 'level' the volumes for MP3, and he told me he used to use "MP3GAIN" on his Mac several years ago ... I tried to download the free PC version, and it wouldn't work ... that MP3GAIN on Sourceforge.net included a link to check out "MP3GAIN PRO" and stated that it was a separate program. Well, I needed to get my MP3s leveled, so I tried the free sample and it worked AMAZINGLY WELL ... so well that I have no qualms about paying $25 for the program. Thank you so much, this is just what I needed! Ryan E. ------------------------------------------------------------ Hi, I found out about your software 2 ways; word of mouth and online. I asked a friend about how to adjust the volumes of my mp3 flies and he suggested your software and when I researched this I also read the reviews of your software. Lou ---------------------------------------------------------- Hi...Barry..here...I discovered this software on "Google" when I was searching for a way to equalize the volume on my collection of MP3 files... Works Great.....Thanks...will be sure to spread the word.... Barry! ---------------------------------------------------------- I just did a google search for ".wav to .mp3" Very nice application, by the way. The normalizer is a great tool. Jim Geer ----------------------------------------------------------- I found ...
- Mp3Gain PRO- User review Thanks! I just googled and found the source forge version of mp3gain. Then clicked on link to mp3gain pro and downloaded. The MP3s sound great after running through your algorithm. Cheers, Alvin W.
- Mp3Doctor PRO and Mp3Gain PRO users review I absolutely love both programs! I found out about mp3 gain first through a word search in google, regarding the need to "normalize" my mp3s. The product looked really good from the website, even though I was a bit skeptical about how well it was going to work on my mp3s. Would I lose sound quality etc. As I was just about to purchase the gain program, I saw the special selling mp3 doctor. After seeing some of the features available, I figured it would be worth purchasing both together. I am so glad I did! Both programs worked perfectly. First I was very impressed with the gain program, and so glad I purchased it. Now I didn't have to do the "dive for the volume" thing that just drives me crazy when I'm trying to enjoy my music libraries. But here's what's super cool. After already being a completely satisfied customer with the first program, I was equally stoked to have the doctor program. I'll share a bit. The night before purchasing both programs I was going through some of my reggae folders. (I listen to all genres and organize them ...
- Mp3Doctor is best known Normalizer in Windows Mp3Doctor is best known Normalizer in Windows Through the years Mp3Doctor PRO has become the number # 1 normalizer windows, the most reliable, the most solid, the most robust, which gives better results. Its product range is extensive with its brother programs Mp4Gain and MP3Gain PRO. Now we release Mp3Doctor PRO 2, which is not exactly a new version of Mp3Doctor PRO, but a standalone product, with marked differences, which basically is the ability to normalize a set of formats (the most popular) audio, with the quality Mp3Doctor PRO makes for mp3s. This audio formats are: mp3, mp2, flac, ogg, m4a, aac, ac3 and wav. You can download the trial version of Mp3Doctor PRO 2 and test it on your computer, you will surely love.
- Users Review–Mp3Doctor PRO 2 I download the program Mp3Doctor PRO 2 the other day and the breathtaking, it has worked very well and I am using it to correct the volume of my collection greetings Jeffrey --------------------------------------- I'm using the Mp3Doctor since its inception several years ago, I bought every version and now this new version Mp3Doctor PRO 2 has dazzled me, get the same quality mp3s secured us in but now it does for all formats I like. We recommend Antonio Spain ----------------------------------- I've been looking for some good normalizer for the radio station where I work in Utah and I found this great product, is the only software I've managed to find that really equalizes volume levels and boost the volume level. Isaac Utah
- Mp3Gain PRO user review Hello. I have just tried your software and it works great. I have a lot of MP3's on my mobile phone and on my Ipad. The problem is the volume on the tracks are not equal, but goes up and down. But with your software there was no problem fixing it. It works super. I found the program by searching the internet for a mP3 gain control program. Thanks a lot.... -- Hälsningar / Best Regards
- Mp3Gain Alternatives – Mp3Gain 2014 After dedicating many years to develop specialized software in the normalization volume mps files, we have developed a new product: MP3Doctor PRO 2, which can normalize audio in many formats, the most popular and used. Audio Formats: mp3 , mp2, flac ogg, m4a, aac wav, ac3 All this, following the normalization of high quality audio gain that we have developed over the years. We have achieved a different level normalized to different instruments, voices or sounds of the same recording. That is, in the same passage of music, we can normalize or make boost, at a different level, various instruments, voices or sounds. Even you, using the Equalizer software available, you can also potentiate different sounds differently. That is, we have taken the normalization to a different level than had been achieved so far, achieving results that no other software can offer.
- Mp3Gain PRO User review The reviews on Mp3Gain on the internet were good. I used it the other night and it works very well. Thanks
- Mp3Doctor PRO user review Thank you. I am a dj and I began doing compilation mixes in 2007. The only issue I had was that all of the recorded tracks were at different levels. I searched and searched and googled and googled and your software was actually one of the first ones I found. Thankfully, it was the best one as well. I have been using it and recommending it to fellow djs and friends ever since. Thank you for creating this helpful dj tool.
- Mp3Doctor PRO 2 users Review I have many audio files from old radio shows and many many CD music files that have been converted to mp3 music files. I don't like the volume going up and down when I listen so I searched the web for a product that would batch process all of my mp3 files. Your product came up and was reasonably priced so I bought it. It does exactly what I want it to do and fairly quickly. Thanks for a great product JW Smith
- Mp3Gain PRO will incorporate Mp3Gain algo Yes, its on our plans to add, as an option, to incorporate the Glen Sawyer's Mp3Gain algorithm to Mp3Gain PRO in a near future. We had this on our plans since some time ago, but after talking with Glen this days (also let me point that Glen is a wonderfull guy!!) and having "green light" from him, we decide to start adding it soon. It does not means that Glen is involved in Mp3Gain PRO, it just mean that he clarify some license points to us and allow us to incorporate his code as an addition to our software. Good News!! What it does mean, is that Mp3Gain PRO will keep its optimized algorithm but ADD the option to normalize using Mp3Gain approach. So our users will have a complete package on their hands! Mp3Gain home page Thanks Glen for being a great guy! :)
- User Review – Increasing mp3 volume Increasing the volume of a MP3 while keeping the audio information intact is harder then I thought it would be. It wasn't as simple as turning up my speakers or increasing the volume through my computer. Every time I tried these ways it created a poor sounding file that left a lot to be desired. Why is it so hard to increase the volume of a MP3 while keeping the quality of the file intact? I looked through many forums trying to find a solution, I tried many different programs in the hopes that they would solve my volume problem but they either were too slow and hard to use or created a poor sounding file in the process. I kept trying programs until I came across a program called MP3 Doctor PRO. Once I started using this, I was relieved of all my audio problems. With MP3 Doctor PRO I was able to increase the volume of a MP3 while keeping the quality of the song perfect. It didn't destroy the audio information and I was left with a great sounding MP3 that was loud enough to wake the neighbors. After going through all the trouble I had with the previous programs I didn't know that it would ...
- Mp3 Volume Booster – Mp3Doctor PRO Mp3 Volume Booster - Mp3Doctor PRO Many users have told us they have spent years putting together a collection of mp3s, have for years sought and found here and there many mp3s. Some have been easy to have a hard time finding other work and effort. But come with some or sorrow you have a serious problem: every time I play some playlist with some of these mp3s found so carefully, are the desagradabl detail that the volume level in distinctly different from each other mp3s. Having these manually correcting the difference in volume is not an option. The normalizing that uitlizan to apply Replay Gain tags do not work in all players, much less recording music on a CD or DVD and over feel that what they do is lower the volume, rather than give volume booster. Volume Booster And that's the key: the people look for a volume booster. Something that will make all your mp3s sound at the same volume, but they sound powerful, rendering it vibrate. That enhance the notes of some instruments that went unnoticed or some voices that were almost hidden. So your solution is Mp3Doctor PRO (to normalize mp3s) or Mp3Doctor PRO 2 (if you want to normalize many other digital ...
- Mp3Doctor PRO – User review Mp3Doctor PRO - User review For a long time I searched for some software that would let me put all my mp3s equal volumes. Those who found me not doing very well, the volumes were following mixed. Some were very loud and others too quiet. Then I found the PRO Mp3Doctor that finally allowed me to match the volume of all my mp3s, also allowed me to equalize, the which has been great as they sound fantastic. To solve problems of different volumes and to standardize the volume level, the PRO Mp3Doctor I found it fantastic. Now all my mp3s sound like a constant volume, I have no need to move the volume button or pull down when alghuna song sounds very strong. Ihnclusdo different parts of each song have also been optimized so that no noisy parties and other very low volume. Victor. - Portugal
January 22nd, 2011 | Mp3 Normalizer | anpassen Audio Normalize download equalize mp3 equalize mp3 files free mp3 volume adjust free mp3 volume booster free mp3 volume enhancer free mp3 volume leveling leveling software mp3 mp3 anpassen Mp3 Encoder mp3 files mp3 gain mp3 geluids niveau mp3 geluidsniveau mp3 increaser Mp3 louder Mp3 Normalizer mp3 volume mp3 volume adjust freeware mp3 volume adjust software mp3 volume booster download mp3 volume booster freeware mp3 volume booster software mp3 volume enhancer download mp3 volume enhancer software mp3 volume leveling program mp3 volume normalizer downloads mp3 volume normalizer free download mp3 volume normalizer freeware mp3 volume normalizer itunes mp3 volume normalizer software Mp3Doctor PRO reviews Mp3Gain mp3gain pro Mp3Volume normalize normalize mp3 normalize volume pc volume leveling volume leveller Category: Mp3 louder, Mp3 Normalizer