Volume adjuster – user review Mp3Doctor PRO
One comment received from our customers:
- Some reviews and feed back from customers I asked a friend of mine about "how to 'level' the volumes for MP3, and he told me he used to use "MP3GAIN" on his Mac several years ago ... I tried to download the free PC version, and it wouldn't work ... that MP3GAIN on Sourceforge.net included a link to check out "MP3GAIN PRO" and stated that it was a separate program. Well, I needed to get my MP3s leveled, so I tried the free sample and it worked AMAZINGLY WELL ... so well that I have no qualms about paying $25 for the program. Thank you so much, this is just what I needed! Ryan E. ------------------------------------------------------------ Hi, I found out about your software 2 ways; word of mouth and online. I asked a friend about how to adjust the volumes of my mp3 flies and he suggested your software and when I researched this I also read the reviews of your software. Lou ---------------------------------------------------------- Hi...Barry..here...I discovered this software on "Google" when I was searching for a way to equalize the volume on my collection of MP3 files... Works Great.....Thanks...will be sure to spread the word.... Barry! ---------------------------------------------------------- I just did a google search for ".wav to .mp3" Very nice application, by the way. The normalizer is a great tool. Jim Geer ----------------------------------------------------------- I found ...
- Sound Leveling Sound LevelingÂ I read your question in English and proceed to answer it:I found it in the Web writing Normalization of sound volume and your siteapeared, opened and downloaded it.I may suggest that in one of the site pages, the title and Description wouldrefer to SoundLeveling to record or something like that. A lot of people do not recognizethe word Normalization and would skip your
- Users Review Good Day,Thank you. I am a DJ in Canada and decided I needed a program to normalizethe audio level of my music files without having to do them one at a time.When searching in Google I came across your site and tried your program withthe demo and was quite happy with the results. I will recommend yourprogram going forward.Wayne Montgomery
- Mp3Gain PRO -User review I am making custom boot animations for android OS based phones, and some of the audio files I use are not loud enough. I need to increase their overall volume by 10% to 20%. I did a search on google and found your software/site. It works so perfectly I felt I should pay for it to show my support for good software (yours). Thank you and I greatly appreciate it! Eric T. de Jonckheere III Motorola Atrix 4G after-market software developer Transmitted on a beam of light from the worlds' most powerful smartphone - the Motorola ATRIX™ 4G
- Mp3Gain PRO user review Thank you so much for your kind, The normalize function of your software is very power full for playing songs especially in my car. Re your question, I have found your software in Google search engine "MP3 sound volume level" Thank you again, Boonlert Meepho
- Mp3Doctor PRO and Mp3Gain PRO users review I absolutely love both programs! I found out about mp3 gain first through a word search in google, regarding the need to "normalize" my mp3s. The product looked really good from the website, even though I was a bit skeptical about how well it was going to work on my mp3s. Would I lose sound quality etc. As I was just about to purchase the gain program, I saw the special selling mp3 doctor. After seeing some of the features available, I figured it would be worth purchasing both together. I am so glad I did! Both programs worked perfectly. First I was very impressed with the gain program, and so glad I purchased it. Now I didn't have to do the "dive for the volume" thing that just drives me crazy when I'm trying to enjoy my music libraries. But here's what's super cool. After already being a completely satisfied customer with the first program, I was equally stoked to have the doctor program. I'll share a bit. The night before purchasing both programs I was going through some of my reggae folders. (I listen to all genres and organize them ...
- Mp3 Skull and MP3Doctor PRO 2, the perfect combination Mp3 Skull and MP3Doctor PRO 2, the perfect combination - User Review I have downloaded many mp3 files from mp3 skull, a lot of music of the 80s, 90s and this decade. I love it, but I found the problem that did not sound the same volume, muchs volume differences existed between the two mp3, then I started looking and prob several programs that they promised to repair this different on volume levels. Until I found MP3Doctor PRO 2 that really solved the problem completely, now all my mp3 sound at the same volume after they have been normalized with MP3Doctor PRO 2. This is one of many testimonials we have received from our users found large volume different on when they have obtained their mp3s or download sites very diverss sources, usually gain levels are very different volume and different, making it necessary to normalize each batch mp3 for everyone to have a similar loudness, a gain of equal perceived volume for our ears. To solve this kind of problem MP3Doctor PRO 2 is the optimal solution.
- User Review – Mp3 Doctor PRO Normalization I have recently had a lot of trouble finding a program that allows me to normalize the volume of a song correctly. A lot of songs on my computer are at different volumes and every time I turn up my volume on a quiet song I get hit over the head when a loud song comes on and it makes me deaf. The programs that I have used have a tendancy to cut out a lot of the information in the songs that I try to normalize and I am left with a poor sounding version of the song that is either too quiet, too loud or just plain bad and that leaves a lot to be desired. The other day, I came across this MP3 normalizer called MP3 Doctor PRO which has been a savior for me and my music collection. MP3 Doctor PRO has allowed me to normalize the volume and balance my entire music library with a few clicks of the mouse. The thing I love about MP3 Doctor PRO is that it has the ability to normalize the volume over an entire album while keeping the context of the album alive. It does this by treating the entire album as one song which allows ...
- Mp3Doctor – Another user review Long ago I was looking for an Mp3 volume increaser that wanted to improve the volume and have a mp3 volume enhancer. Search and download several programs online, but none left me satisfied, I wanted to edit the volume level and the result was not what I wanted. I do not know if the term 'equalize the volume of an mp3' is correct, I think not, that would modify an mp3 equalize their different frequencies and what I wanted was to simply set the gain of the volume of my mp3s. Until one day I thought the correct term was to increase the volume, or volume booster and so was I found the Mp3Doctor PRO. I pleasantly discovered that also offered some additional features, such as changing the tempo (the speed of the song) without affecting the pitch, allowing you amazing results. On the issue of increasing the volume level, I completely satisfied. finally my mp3s have a fixed volume that allows me to listen to the same level. I am a satisfied user. Thank you. Carlos from Mexico
- Users Review–Mp3Doctor PRO 2 I download the program Mp3Doctor PRO 2 the other day and the breathtaking, it has worked very well and I am using it to correct the volume of my collection greetings Jeffrey --------------------------------------- I'm using the Mp3Doctor since its inception several years ago, I bought every version and now this new version Mp3Doctor PRO 2 has dazzled me, get the same quality mp3s secured us in but now it does for all formats I like. We recommend Antonio Spain ----------------------------------- I've been looking for some good normalizer for the radio station where I work in Utah and I found this great product, is the only software I've managed to find that really equalizes volume levels and boost the volume level. Isaac Utah
- Increase the volume of my mp3s – user review Increase the volume of my mp3s Long ago I noticed something strange came in the volume or the volume gain of my mp3s. There were some who sounded very strong, while they had a volume too low or parts of the song that barely listened. It was necessary to be all the time, with gray hair mp3, be manipulating the volume control. The point is that it was very uncomfortable being with my friends or my girlfriend listening to my mp3s and have to be going down and up the volume slider. A friend told me that amplify the mp3s to a free amplification of mp3s, but many sounded saturated, I did not like. I searched on Google to find how I could do to equalize the volumes of my mp3s or at least avoid unevenness of volume, I wanted to have all my mp3s the same volume level. Another friend of mine mentioned that it was called normalizing and mje mention the Mp3Doctor PRO. Mp3 normalizer is the correct term descrbe the second or third generation audio normalizing. Since then I have made the volume to be similar between my mp3s, no I have to manually raise and lower the volume. I've even noticed that the volume within ...
- New Internal Search Goto http://mp3doctor.com/topsearches.html and test it. Now our users will be able to find the information in an easier way.
- Mp3Doctor PRO user review Thank you. I am a dj and I began doing compilation mixes in 2007. The only issue I had was that all of the recorded tracks were at different levels. I searched and searched and googled and googled and your software was actually one of the first ones I found. Thankfully, it was the best one as well. I have been using it and recommending it to fellow djs and friends ever since. Thank you for creating this helpful dj tool.
- Mp3Doctor site is multi language Mp3Doctor site is multi language Languages: Catalasn Danish Dutch Finnish French German Icelandic Italian Spanish Norwegian Japanese Italian
- User Review – Increasing mp3 volume Increasing the volume of a MP3 while keeping the audio information intact is harder then I thought it would be. It wasn't as simple as turning up my speakers or increasing the volume through my computer. Every time I tried these ways it created a poor sounding file that left a lot to be desired. Why is it so hard to increase the volume of a MP3 while keeping the quality of the file intact? I looked through many forums trying to find a solution, I tried many different programs in the hopes that they would solve my volume problem but they either were too slow and hard to use or created a poor sounding file in the process. I kept trying programs until I came across a program called MP3 Doctor PRO. Once I started using this, I was relieved of all my audio problems. With MP3 Doctor PRO I was able to increase the volume of a MP3 while keeping the quality of the song perfect. It didn't destroy the audio information and I was left with a great sounding MP3 that was loud enough to wake the neighbors. After going through all the trouble I had with the previous programs I didn't know that it would ...
Incoming search terms:
- mp3 converter (13)
September 21st, 2010 | Mp3 Normalizer | adjust volume adjuster volume audio normalizer boost mp3 volume free mp3 volume adjust free mp3 volume booster loudness Mp3 Normalizer mp3 volume adjust software mp3 volume adjuster mp3 volume booster download mp3 volume booster freeware mp3 volume booster software mp3 volume increase mp3 volume normalizer Mp3Gain normalizer sound normalizer volume volume adjuster volume booster volume control software volume equalizer volume gain volume leveler volume leveling web Category: Audio Normalize, Mp3, Mp3 Normalizer